QC Inspector A Lead (Union)
1. Assist supervisor in distribution work allocations to Incoming inspectors.
2. Keep supervisor updated of daily progress schedule and problems in Receiving Inspection.
3. Assist inspectors on problems with purchase orders, specification control drawings and documents.
4. Maintain records on department logs, Electro-Static-Device (ESD) records and temperature and humidity records.
5. Review inspection non-conformance with Inspectors and Non-Conformance Material Requirement reports with Supervisor.
6. Commitment to Company Vision Statement while implementing above responsibilities.
7. Interface with other departments to resolve and coordinate inspection issues.
8. All other tasks required to achieve internal and external customer satisfaction.
Skills, Knowledge and Education required for this position:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent plus 5 years hands on experience.
2. Familiar with low and high power microscope functions.
3. Knowledgeable of all QA Procedures covering processes.
4. Able to enter and update records on the computer as well as on paper.
5. Able to transfer accepted material to the stockroom.
6. Able to handle all aspects of jobs and has the ability to train others, conferring with supervisor when necessary.
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it’s the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.