Cobham is seeking an entry level Quality Engineer to be a part of the Quality Assurance Group. This position will be responsible for providing quality engineering support to the manufacturing and design teams as needed.
• Assure compliance to requirements defined by internal procedures, customer specifications, and the quality system
• Apply knowledge of basic quality systems and requirements, corrective actions, Statistical Process Control (SPC), and root cause/failure analysis reporting to solve problems and improve processes
• Evaluate and respond to customer concerns in a thorough and timely manner
• Coordinate the disposition of non-conforming material and track resulting action items
• B.A./B.S. Degree
• Internship or co-op experience in Manufacturing environment
• Math experience with Statistics and Calculus
• Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, PPT, and Excel
• In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be eligible to obtain and maintain security clearance, which requires USA Citizenship
• B.S. Degree in Industrial Technology, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Aerospace/Defense, Electronics or Semi-conductor industry experience
• Previous experience using Statistical Process Control (SPC) techniques
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it’s the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.